I really want someone to tell me on FREE web hosting site that i can upload my project in order to TEST it before i do the final hosting.

I appreciate your usual efforts.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

Use localhost. Free web hosting using php cannot be trusted. Sites that offer this may use out of date php or mysql versions. I suggest you download the latest XAMPP (or similar) and test, test, test on localhost. Decide on a good host that gives you everything you need - do not go on ecomony. You get what you pay for. See other recent threads on hosting.

If you just need an FTP account mate i got unlimited of them from my iPage host.
Just PM me and i'll create one for you. Cant give you a domain, but i can give you a sub-domain for testing purposes.

You can get a free hosting account at 125MB They feature:

250 MB's Disk Space
5 GB's Bandwidth
1 Domain Name
Free Instant Setup
can use 125mb.com Subdomain
99.9% Uptime Guarantee

This is a good solution for testing a website. For a small monthly fee you can get a bit more.

Good luck with your coding adventures,

I think you should only try localhost rather than free hosting!

Hostgator is good when it comes to the real deal, only about $4 a month on the cheapest deal

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.