Thanks for your suggestions.
Yes, I tried clearing browser cache.
I am not using templating system, primarily because I don't know what that is.
All I am doing is:
I have made a php project in eclipse.
The physical location of project is inside 'www' directory of WAMP server.
Now, when I make any changes to html files in project in eclipse, using eclipse; these changes are not reflected when I open these files with 64 bit version of IE.
Open the files in a text editor, e.g. Notepad - just checking that the files you're opening are the ones you think you're editing - compare with what you have in Eclipse.