I have a login page..if u close that page and reopen it after some time,i have to get the same page..Can anyone tell me how to do it in asp.net using C#..

Thanks & Regards
Shwetha

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi Shwetha,

Not sure what's your requirement. Do you mean you want to keep the data in Login page after you reopen it?

yes i wantu keep the same data..for example if i login for a page and close it without logging out,on reopeing the browser i have to get the same page to logout.

You mean using cookies to store your login info for the site? SO you can go back to that site at any time and not have to log in?
If you want the browser to go directly to that page when you reopen it (the browser) thats something else entirely. You're wanting to make your browser keep track of open sessions on websites. I doubt thats easily possible.

Okay you can set your website as the default that the browser opens.Then make the login page the homepage('index.aspx').

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.