is there any one with an idea of how to link a php form where by a customer places an order when the click clicks submit order data is verified,sent to database and then linked to SWREG
i have implemented the order form, verification and sending data to the database. in addtion the form is linking to the SWREG but the total payment is not being transfered. Any one with an experience in php forms and SWREG CAN HELP me please.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

SWREG?? What's that?

just Google and get to learn everything by yourself. its an online payment method anyway.

Member Avatar for diafol

Here I was waiting to help ... Oh well... Another one for the list I suppose :(

@cereal thanks for suggesting the guide. i have followed it to the letter. However, am experiencing a problem in passing variable price from the php form to SWREG using the url parameter
this is the url i have
https:"//usd.swreg.org/cgi-bin/s.cgi?s=133537&p=133537-2&q=1&v=0&d=0&Variable Pricing=<?php echo"$price";?>"
The url is linking the form to SWREG but it doesn't transfer the price. please help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.