Im creating dynamic checkboxes on page_load(by getting the number of floors of a building from database)

if user checks any one of floor checkboxes and hits generateflats button(Postback) then I will refer to the flats existing in that particular floor and I will generate flats(checkboxes ) dynamically.

the problem is I cant get the properties of these checkboxes if I hit the save button.

How can I restore the properties of the dynamic controls(Check boxes)

This is very much urgent for my project Plzzzzzzzzz help me

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by SergioGP

man, my explanation isnt clear, but as i understood and correct me if i am wrong.
u r creating checkboxes dynamically, representing floors or flats in certain floor.
ur problem is when u create checkbox represneting flats in specific floor and then u want to restore the checkboxes representing the total floors created during the page_load.

if that is the problem, u have to create hidden varaiable and put in it the number of floors created during the page_load. then when u want to restore the floors just refer to this var and create checkboxes and no need to read from database twice.

sam

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.