Hey

When I try to interpret thru PHP, a Java web service that returns a boolean type, this error (more like a warning) pops up:

Notice: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to int in C:\testing\page.php on line 29

How can I make the PHP page understand true and false? Or at least recieve true or and false, if neccesary convert them to 1 and 0 and understand that? No, I cant change the web service to send 1 or 0, sorry.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

What is the definition for stdClass ? Perhaps you need to use a property of this class.

What is the definition for stdClass ? Perhaps you need to use a property of this class

Never in my life have I seen "stdClass" (meaning it is not in my code and I did not write it) so It has to be a base class of Java.

Googling it a bit, it seems "stdClass" is something from PHP....

Maybe you should try type-casting it into "bool" or an "int". As stdClass is rather a dynamic Object. I think it would do some good.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.