Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by pritaeas
Featured Replies
  • you are missing the ' " ' double quoute on line 5. Secondly I don't think base64_decode is necessary. Just check it out. I've worked with the same system before. And i directly echoed the data rather than a base64_decode. Read More

• I believe that in image.php, your sql query is mistaken. Each user would be having multiple images. thereby the if statement on line 7 would imply false There by printing no data. Your aim should be to look for each image at a time. I have modified the code a … Read More

• Umm, Seems like there's an error with our sql_query. Please try this. <?php session_start(); include("connect.php"); $id = $_GET['id']; $sql = "SELECT image FROM image WHERE image_id = $id"; $result = mysql_query($sql); if ($result==false) { echo mysql_error(); }else if ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result)) //should only be one record { $imgdata = base64_decode($row[image]); … Read More

• `$_GET['id']` refers to the image id. when you try to execute this , do it with something like this "http://localhost/image.php?id=1". Secondly, Please answer the following: 1) Are you sure you need to base64_decode your image data? 2) Am I being too confusing? Read More

• Oh alrighty :). Okay, Please remove the base64_decode :). Next try image.php?id=1 Then let me know If we have any error within this. <?php session_start(); include("connect.php"); $id = $_GET['id']; $sql = "SELECT image FROM image WHERE image_id = $id"; $result = mysql_query($sql); if ($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result)) //should only be one … Read More

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.