Hello,

I made a first version of a comment system which can be viewed here: http://t-s.bugs3.com/index.php . Could I have some suggestions too inprove it and to know if theres anyway to hack it? If people like it i will make a site where you can download it. By the way i have just begun php and this is the firt actual working project that i have made.

Sanchixx

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Aha Hello there,

I like it, well done for your first project :)! You should look into jQuery/AJAX and see if there are ways in which these languages can help improve it / Make it more "elegant".

Your next move to develop it further would look at how to have comments specifically on an ID. Take a new system, for example. You could have a way that comments are shown depending on which new article the user clicks on.

Just a thought :) Good Luck!

yes i need to inprove it. I didn't understand this part:

You could have a way that comments are shown depending on which new article the user clicks on.

Hey,

Wasn't negative feedback, more, positive!

Ok, so let's say we have 2 news articles:

'Apple iPad Mini is under development'

'Lost returns with a new series'

Then you can have comments, depending on the article. For example, people can post/see coments on the iPad mini and others can post/view comments on Lost. Clear it up? I'm sure you've seen it on news websites :)

Yes thank you :)

i need this code for my project. can you please help me to do this?

Member Avatar for diafol

I gave it a cursory test - seems ok. I would also suggest an 'ajaxification'. Another way to improve it may be to add gravatar support.

i need this code for my project. can you please help me to do this?

Make your own it's not that hard :)

So am i, i started 2 months ago.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.