hey...i need help with magento...with a travel booking engine integration
i have got the directory structure figured in magento.

There is this static block where i need the booking form to be put up, then i need to create page where the results are to displayed...

i jus dont how to start with it,i need to create the module completely
do i create a widget or simple form which make calls to the booking engine in the static block. How do I go about with it?? I am totally confused. I have created the basic config files in the app/etc/module & the code/local/BookingEnging/HotelBooking/etc folders

I just need a head start with it. I a noob in magento.
Thanks

what i have done currently is created a widget form with respective fields to book hotel rooms. now on submit >> a page should open with respective results of the availability of hotel rooms. I am stuck here ...can someone help me ??

I think maybe it could be an extension for magento. this way some of the extensions needed are already there.

I suggest you to try an online booking script which lets the users to build an easy online booking website on your magento site with ample features. This script suits your requirement. Find more here @ http://www.apptha.com/magento/booking-script

Hello.
We are working on a booking website of journeys with Magento
We look for an extension for reservation of journeys, the registration of the passengers and the prices in function:
- Of depart
- Date of depart
- identity of the passengers (distinction child / adults)
- Options all inclusiv ( yes/no )
Thank you in advance if somebody has a solution

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.