Hi, I have an IFrame. Good. And I have a Canvas as well. Good again!

The user can write on the IFrame as I set the design mode ON. I am using document.execcomand to do the stuff, just like a simple text editor. I do not have issues on this. Here are my questions:

1/ What I want is, how to make the text written in the IFrame, appears on the Canvas? I mean, when the user is typing in the IFrame, the text is appearing simultaneously on the Canvas. If the user changes the text color, font color, bold, italic or whatever, of course the text also changes on the Canvas simultaneously. How to do that?

2/ Can I make all the elements draggable and resizable in the Canvas? I mean the text or anything but NOT the canvas?

Help!

use window.open() **concept instead of using **iframe concept

i think iframe concept does not work to your actual requiremnt
because iframe never tranfer any data to its parent(i mean the page which holds the iframe)

but in window.open() that thing is possible every element is visible to opened window
so that you can get your actual requirement by using this method instead of iframes

let me know if you have any doubts on my answer

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.