Hi all,

Some time ago I saw a good code, I can not remember where or whether it was for a system or a separate...
That code is probably made for online shopping... That's all I know but after a while I found it integrated in one website or they made code with all the features as the one I saw.
I wonder if anyone knows is there such a code and if there is where can I buy it?
Link from the site where it is integrated: Link
Picture of page with features: Picture 1 Picture 2

I apologize if this topic is not provided for this forum.
Thank you in advance and if you have any additional questions, I'll gladly answer.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@logicaweb

Looking for php code for products displaying

This is a strange question you are asking. I mean you can just used basic CSS and Jquery to do that. I mean you are doing a e ecommerce site and you should really know this by now unless you using a template and want to modify it by using a different script.

Yes, almost all can easily be done with Jquery and css. Of course if I do not find a code solution I'll do it that way. I need code because I have a lot of products, and some are often ejected and inserted new, and it would take a lot of time for change, also in that case I would have to change all products, because somebody that work in company does not want to spend time on learning html.

I need code because I have a lot of products, and some are often ejected and inserted new, and it would take a lot of time for change, also in that case I would have to change all products, because somebody that work in company does not want to spend time on learning html.

I hope you understand finding a code will not take that long but it will be a bit challenge for you to modify it because you have add this in your admin section too. I can find something similiar to that but you are on your own with modifying it. It's a lot of work, it's much easier to create it by yourself because you are familiar with the code.

I understand and partly you're right. Website in that I want to put the code was made in joomla, I have not made whole code manually, and in joomla system I can easily integrate any type of code, because of that possibility I looking for some finished code.

I understand and partly you're right. Website in that I want to put the code was made in joomla, I have not made whole code manually, and in joomla system I can easily integrate any type of code, because of that possibility I looking for some finished code.

At least you are honest, since you are familiar with Joomla platform and template. I will search for one. I'll get back to you.

Thanks for your help anyway. Please, do not waste your time, If I decide to make it in code form, I will take some finished extension for joomla e-commerce which has similar modules and functions, and I will simply delete all shop functions and make it to look like a product review extension. Now at least I know in what direction to go. The point of my topic was to find something that I found before, but in any case I can make it somehow. Thanks again.

@logicaweb

Thanks for your help anyway. Please, do not waste your time, If I decide to make it in code form, I will take some finished extension for joomla e-commerce which has similar modules and functions, and I will simply delete all shop functions and make it to look like a product review extension. Now at least I know in what direction to go. The point of my topic was to find something that I found before, but in any case I can make it somehow. Thanks again.

OK, I don't consider as wasting time. I consider as learning something new. It's really hard to keep up to date with codes nowadays, there's so much out there.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.