Hi all,

Some time ago I saw a good code, I can not remember where or whether it was for a system or a separate...
That code is probably made for online shopping... That's all I know but after a while I found it integrated in one website or they made code with all the features as the one I saw.
I wonder if anyone knows is there such a code and if there is where can I buy it?
Link from the site where it is integrated: Link
Picture of page with features: Picture 1 Picture 2

I apologize if this topic is not provided for this forum.
Thank you in advance and if you have any additional questions, I'll gladly answer.

Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by LastMitch

@logicaweb

Looking for php code for products displaying

This is a strange question you are asking. I mean you can just used basic CSS and Jquery to do that. I mean you are doing a e ecommerce site and you should really know this by now unless you using a template and want to modify it by using a different script.

Edited by LastMitch: grammer

Yes, almost all can easily be done with Jquery and css. Of course if I do not find a code solution I'll do it that way. I need code because I have a lot of products, and some are often ejected and inserted new, and it would take a lot of time for change, also in that case I would have to change all products, because somebody that work in company does not want to spend time on learning html.

I need code because I have a lot of products, and some are often ejected and inserted new, and it would take a lot of time for change, also in that case I would have to change all products, because somebody that work in company does not want to spend time on learning html.

I hope you understand finding a code will not take that long but it will be a bit challenge for you to modify it because you have add this in your admin section too. I can find something similiar to that but you are on your own with modifying it. It's a lot of work, it's much easier to create it by yourself because you are familiar with the code.

I understand and partly you're right. Website in that I want to put the code was made in joomla, I have not made whole code manually, and in joomla system I can easily integrate any type of code, because of that possibility I looking for some finished code.

I understand and partly you're right. Website in that I want to put the code was made in joomla, I have not made whole code manually, and in joomla system I can easily integrate any type of code, because of that possibility I looking for some finished code.

At least you are honest, since you are familiar with Joomla platform and template. I will search for one. I'll get back to you.

Thanks for your help anyway. Please, do not waste your time, If I decide to make it in code form, I will take some finished extension for joomla e-commerce which has similar modules and functions, and I will simply delete all shop functions and make it to look like a product review extension. Now at least I know in what direction to go. The point of my topic was to find something that I found before, but in any case I can make it somehow. Thanks again.

@logicaweb

Thanks for your help anyway. Please, do not waste your time, If I decide to make it in code form, I will take some finished extension for joomla e-commerce which has similar modules and functions, and I will simply delete all shop functions and make it to look like a product review extension. Now at least I know in what direction to go. The point of my topic was to find something that I found before, but in any case I can make it somehow. Thanks again.

OK, I don't consider as wasting time. I consider as learning something new. It's really hard to keep up to date with codes nowadays, there's so much out there.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.