Hi guys
i m doing an EJB project on Library Management using NetBeans

Out of which the first Step create a "CREATE ACCOUNT" page & get all the details from User & store it in Database.
Using JSP for this.

Everything is created, but when i try to Click Submit button in WEbPAge, it gives an ERROR :

HTTP Status 404 -

type Status report

descriptionThe requested resource () is not available.

GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1.2.2

Pls Help me GUys i dont know what to do ?

The <form> tag of create.jsp page :

<form id="form1" name="form1" method="post" action="<%=request.getContextPath()%>/Servlet/createAccountServlet">

The Name of the Servlet fIle is createAccountServlet.java

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Check GlassFish log folder for log file and check for full error description. However from above it does look like you are requesting page doesn't exists, in many case type in name

I Checked that log folder also, but there aint any errors.
Yea i KnoW, this error doesnt provide much details, but i m helpless.

i also tried to type in the name, of that location

localhost:8080/Library-war/Servlets/createAccountServlet.java

but still the same error.

Given that you just started you could package your current code in ZIP file and attach to next reply or upload to github and someone can look at it. At the moment without seeing code none would be able to advice...

k
Thanks for ur Reply.
i Finally Manged to solve the error.

It was having multiple errors.

i Just Wanted to know that, after creating this EJB Project in NetBeans, if i want to actually deploy it on a WebSite, can it be done ?
if yes ? how ?

Website is just loose generic term for displaying data on web. You need Java enabled server to be able to run your site to which you need to deploy your working WAR/EAR file

@dharmil007
Google provides an App Engine(Application endgine) where you can deploy your web applications.
But I am not sure if you can deploy EJBs there.
Please check here on this link for more information.
http://googcloudlabs.appspot.com/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.