- I am trying to use this code snippet, to learn how to create a dropdown menu, populated by a mysql database.
- I have worked out the kinks of the database credentials.
- I have created and populated a test database.
- This does actually work, now that it is morning time and the sun is coming up already..
- I do get mostly a blank screen, but with a drop down menu (in the top left corner), with the 2 fields i inserted in my database shown.. So stoked there!
- BUT! I receive the error @ the botoom of this post
- Furthermore... the point of doing this excerise, is to replace the hand made table i use for my ad space, which is popluated by java scripts. So i can move onto table that poplutaes istelf from a database.
- Iam going to post his twice i suppose since its being retarded and wont let me post with my code smippet.. idk maybe i need sleep?
Notice: Undefined variable: partner_block in /var/www/test/test-php-dropdownmenu.php on line 22