hi!guys i think you all will be fine,..........Today i want to know from you
what is the difference b/t PHP and XML also which is best ,which language i start learing first and what's relation are among b/t two languages..My poin of view is
PHP is hypertext preprocessing language used as a scripting language on the server side ,use for dynamic page contents,use for receiving ,adding ,deleting and creating records of data .also use to access the data from the form.
where as XML is extensible markup language ....i don't know what is its purpose and also how we create RRS feeds through both of them..
if you have any knowledge then contribute here thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

XML is basically a data transfer format. An RSS feed is an XML file.

PHP is well known programming language to create a dynamic web pages. PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. PHP is an open source programming languge that compatible with each platform. Where the XML stands for eXtensible Markup Language or also called meta language which is used to store the database in the text file. XML is the base of designing so you need to first learn XML because it is also used in PHP.

wow.greate dear share more informatin with us thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.