Hi

I hava a small application on oracles forms 6i and I run it over windows terminal service

I am looking for an easy way to translate from forms to PHP

does anyone knows any tool for this purpose??

thanks in advance

Hi

I hava a small application on oracles forms 6i and I run it over windows terminal service

thanks in advance

Hi,

Have you find a solution for your migration of Oracle*Forms ???

I'm interesting

thanks

Hi All,

I am in the same situation as above... really looking for or currently searching about the best way, best methodology, best tools to convert Oracle forms 6i to php

Any hints and tips are really welcome...

Looking forward to see how this community is dynamic as a new comer
ATOMSuite

Hi,

I also tried the same. But i faced some problem..After that i migrated my application from forms6i to forms10g with help of Code One Solutions [p] Ltd.

They are specialized in
Oracle Forms Version 2.3 / 3.0 / 4.5 / 5.0 / 6.0 / 6i to Oracle Forms Version 6i / 9i / 10g. Oracle Reports version 2.0 / 2.5 / 3.0 to Oracle Reports Version 9i / 10g. We also do migration of other objects such as Menu / PLL / Pro*C to the latest version. We also do multi language migration which includes Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Chinease among others.

You can find useful information by visiting their site http://www.code1solutions.com.

Hope it helps you to upgrade your forms successfully.

Willaim.

Hi

thanks in advance

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.