Dear pals,
I am searching a payment gateway which can do Credit/Debit/Internet banking in a single system.
Do you know any thing in current existing system . Let me know and advise

Thanks
anes

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

www.ccavenue.com

PAYPAL but your customer must redirect to paypal page to pay and it is not many customers don't like it,
i dont tried i dont have exprerience with but try BRAINTREE,PAYMILL, just write on google payment gateway you will see million of mayment gateway.
i'm in same situation like you if you find something leave it here maybe it help. PAYMILL IS good but you get money in your account after 10 days.

Dear utrivedi,chriss,
I check ccavenue and they tell , can handle "5 Credit Cards, 50 Debit Cards, 44+ Indian Net Banks, 4 Cash Cards and 2 Mobile Payments".

Any other good payment systems which do more work than ccavenue ... Advise me

Thanks,
Anes

please let me know of how you integrated ccavenue in php website

www.direcpay.com
www.mastercardpaymentgateway.com
www.payu.in
www.payzippy.com

If you want to know more about Payment Gateway Provider then take a loon on it en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payment_Gateway_List

Any payment gateway you chose, they provide you integration kit and manauls to integrate your website.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.