Hi All

Kindly of a problem I'm facing. Using Ember Media Manager, I exported my list of movies in custom template. The template is amazing shows exactly what a viewer would like to see on my collection.

Now I have friends who are asking to place a checkbox next to every movie name so, once they are done with their selection, so I receive and email with their movie selection they want from me. Ofcourse happens via form.

Here's the problem, my movie list (navigation panel) get populated based on user's genre selection, search queries and by default all. So, basically the number of movies will always differ.

I wanted to know if there was a way that when the site visitor clicked for e.g. Horror and 15 movies were populated in the left navigation pane, could I be able to somehow add 15 checkboxes next to them. And ofcourse if another genre is selected then add the same amount of checkboxes as per the number of movies.

Thanks
E

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

its kind difficult to understand in my POV but not impossible
imagining it while reading

can you show some codes? or samples on what you want to achive?

if your using a database on that part. you can loop it though

<?php
    $sql = "SELECT * FROM tbl_movies";
    $run_query = mysql_query($sql);
    while($get_datas = mysql_fetch_assoc($run_query)){

echo "<input type='checkbox' name='$get_datas[name]' value='$get_datas[value_you_want]'>". $get_datas['name']."<br>";

}
    ?>

if this did not help please tell me.
the code that you posted did not help.
you can show the code here next time please.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.