Hello,

i am facing a little problem. my website page logo is cut a half mm when i use my 1366 x 768 screen resolution, win7, 64bit laptop and is not cut when i use my 1920 x 1080, win8, 64bit screen resolution laptop. Both using the same php code and the same size of image. What is the cause of this and how do i fix this? Please help?. Thank you.

Contributors
Replies
Views
3 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by missy_mi

Are you sure this is a PHP issue? SOunds more like CSS. Without any code / markup or a url to check, it's difficult to know what your problem may be. Perhaps some other people's crystal balls are better than mine though :(

is it not beacuse of the different screen resolution, that cause this? because i am using the same code. if its the code problem, then why the other laptop can view the website just fine, right??..i mean..where do i get a crystal ball over here..

You do realise that the logo is 7.2Mb ?? That's a ridiculous size for any image on the web, let alone a small logo. I'd imagine a logo like this could be 50-70Kb.

That's your issue.

A AH..i did realize it..i didnt think it will cause an issue though..my superior asked me to put in on the web..alright..thank you for your crystal ball service, sir..

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.