Hello everyone, I have a comment system using PHP and ajax, but it only have and function add, now I want to have a function edit comment and delete comment, so I need some example link guide to make reference, who known please share, thank for read.
Here is example picture.
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i472/OLAKEN91/adj_zpsb9ad1a07.png

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Who known, please give me some advice ?

What part do you not understand specifically? To do an edit type function all you would have to do is an UPDATE query similar to the insert query you did to add the comments to the database. You can read up on it here:Click Here For the deleteing you can do something similar yet and use a DELETE statement in SQL. You just have to grab the comment based on some unique variable, usually a Comment ID that you have auto incrimenting. You can do something like fetching what all the comments are, which you have done and then to do an edit they would click the edit button and you could make some text field appear VIA JS, with that box you could use AJAX to get the current comment above and allow them to edit it and submit it back to the same page or where ever your UPDATE function is. There is a ton of ways to do it. Just find one that sounds easy enough for you to do.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.