Hey everyone, I am new to DaniWeb and happy to be a memeber of this community. Im stuck on a PHP issue. I have two PHP scripts - One on the main domain, and one on the sub/

I have the subdomain with a "meme generator" on it. Then i have my main domain with a category "meme". I have two ideas of which i can go either wich way with this.

1. Once the meme is generated, it automatically gets uploaded to the meme category,

2. There is a button that the users can press to upload it to the category.

As long as i can get it working on either on of those two then ill figure out which route i want to go.

I emailed the owner of te script and he told me to use functions, but didnt explain anymore. I am lost on how to do this.

Thanks

The owner might be referring to a function that is already on the script or function you need to create.

It is really hard to speculate what the owner meant by "use function", until you show us some codes.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.