My PHP code starts like this,
<?php                                    

// Standard Receipt Data
        $amount          = null2unknown($_GET["vpc_Amount"]);
        $vpc_message     = null2unknown($_GET["vpc_Message"]);
        $cardType        = null2unknown($_GET["vpc_Card"]);                        
        $receiptNo       = null2unknown($_GET["vpc_ReceiptNo"]);                                                
        $merchTxnRef     = null2unknown($_GET["vpc_MerchTxnRef"]);
        $transactionNo   = null2unknown($_GET["vpc_TransactionNo"]);                        
        $txnResponseCode = null2unknown($_GET["vpc_TxnResponseCode"]);
        $authorizeID     = null2unknown($_GET["vpc_AuthorizeId"]);

I checked the previous pages for these GET variables ie., vpc_Amount etc., but I could not trace it. I am new to PHP and HTML.
Can somebody help me this by clarifying. Actually this is enclosed in a PHP page called payment_gateway.php. The user when he
gives his email-id,credit-card number etc., this process is involved.

Please help me out.

Edited by pritaeas: Moved to PHP.

Contributors
Replies
Views
2 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by cereal

Hi,

the function null2unknown() is not a PHP function, it's a user defined function so there must be a file, included by payment_gateway.php or by a main file, which defines the above function.

The GET variables, instead are usually set by form fields:

<form method="get">
    <input type="text" name="vpc_Amount">
</form>

or simply by links:

http://site.tld/payment_gateway.php?vpc_Amount=123&... 

But these could be defined also by a redirect: a script that receives the form, renames the variables and then sends everything to the payment_gateway.php script:

header("Location: /payment_gateway.php?vpc_Amount=$amount&amp;...");

Which can be internal or received by another website. A lot depends on how this code is defined. If you provide more information, maybe we can help better. For example, are you using a PHP framework? Is this gateway defined for a specific credit card operator? To be more specific: is this code sending the information to a specific link? If you decide to share the full code, then remember to remove api keys, passwords and other sensitive data.

Edited by cereal

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.