Arun_15 0 Newbie Poster

I want to parse json to html, with angularjs, i am converting an xml rss feed to json with npm xml2json I am using angularjs http to get an xml from the server, i am using node module xml2json to convert it to a json object. I get the document returned properly but it doesn't look right because it has html tags in the xml document. If anyone knows how to convert the returned json properly that would be great, var x2js = new X2JS(); var dom = x2js.xml_str2json(escapchr); <my_data> <p class="justify">El <strong><em>Content Tour 2015</em></strong> <strong>Distributors </strong></p></my_data> I am still trying to figure this computer programming stuff out, i have only been coding a few months, so please excuse my bad code and kind of dumb questions, but if anyone knows how to parse the json or xml to html, it will be very grateful.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.