I have a Premium SEO Pack – Wordpress Plugin installed and with its Facebook planner, we are supposed to authorize app after providing the initial settings.

I have provided all the settings correctly. Provided app id, app secret, app domain, site url (through add platform), settings->advanced->enabled browser OAuth login, provided Valid OAuth redirect URI http://example.org/psp_seo_fb_oauth .

But still I get the "Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains." error.

Also its not on localhost, but production server.

website url is example.org , oauth redirect url is example.org/psp_seo_fb_oauth , example.org added in app domains , add platform->site url included example.org . So there's no subdomain

I have checked this facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=542958419109491 already

I would appreciate your help. Thank you!

Edited 1 Year Ago by network18

I suspect about ssl being mandatory to use facebook app.. couldn't locate any info page like this from the facebook dev site though yet..

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.