As we all know HTML5 games is very fast and easy to develop,but there will also be many problems. What trouble you when developing HTML5 games? A function to realize?Project management?I list some choices, would you like to share what is your pain? I would like to make a tool to help you solve it!

For Project Management
1.Version control
2.Source management
3.Code management
4.Others (Please list them!) _____

For Function Modules
1.Plug-in (spine,texturepacker,tiled,or other plug-ins)
2.Animation
3.collision module
4.Physics engine
5.Game publish
6.how to make money?ads SDK,payment SDK?And integrate them
7.Effect to realize
8.others (Please list them!) _____

Let me know your opinion!Thanks!

Contributors
Replies
Views
1 Year
Discussion Span
Last Post by rproffitt

Right off the bat, I think Hola studio gets slammed because of the spammers. Don't go near that one.

Next, you have a fine list of features. But a google on your question finds shills and spammers. Too bad.

I am not clear what you mean. I just ask my question sincerely, there, IDE means engine, tool ,help develop game .What you see is what you get. Like U3D , but it is for JS

I agree with you that IDE is not equal to Engine, but IDE is as you know the interface, and Engine is the substrate.But I don't agree with you that opinion for hola because you have never used it and do not know what it is.

Alan,
Your last reply sounds like a sales pitch where a company or such tries to spin new names for old. As to opinion I've used IDEs for over 3 decades so here's a thing. If you are trying to pitch or sell something, avoid alienating your customers. Listen to their opinion.

That out of the way, are you pitching something here?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.