Hello,im working on a music store in magento, i have two users artist and customer ,i want to let artists choose their role and add their songs, i installed multi seller extension but i want also that they choose their role on register form,i tried a lot of extensions what do u suggest me ,please help me ,thank u

Member Avatar for diafol

Not sure if Magneto is the best option for a music store. I think it's a little beyond what it was originally supposed to do. Selling isntruments etc is strightforward, but, and I'm assuming here, you'd want to stream samples / digital downloads. That's a little more involved, especially protecting the stream itself. There are open source solutions out there that do not implement Magneto however. Can you give more info? WHich extentions are you currently using and which ones have you tried. What issues did you find with them?

How about something like LimitedRun? Haven't used it myself.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.