Hi! Please, what should be the correct folder name, and file name for the jquery print library in Drupal 7? I installed the library in th libraries folder of my project but I keep getting the following error message: " jQuery Print Library Missing. The jQuery Print library could not be loaded. Please make sure you have downloaded the library and placed it in the jquery-print folder of your libraries directory".
I have done just that, but jquery print library refuses to load. Other libraries are working perfectly from same folder. I suspect the prolem borders on knowing the right directory path. I need assistance on that, please.

Member Avatar for diafol

I suspect the prolem borders on knowing the right directory path. I need assistance on that, please.

Whistling in the dark on this one. Any chance you could show your directory structure? Include location of all relevant files. Show your relevant code(s) - NOT EVERYTHING - and say which file(s) it/they comes from.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.