Hello . Suppose I have a product table with attributs id, name, quantity, image, description. and I have another table image which contains id, productId, imagepath.

and I have a form like this

<form method="post" action=""> < input type="text" name="name" /> < input type="text" name="quantity" /> < input type="file" name="images[]"  multiple/> < input type="text" name="description" /> </form>

Please I am not very proficient in php and mysql but I really wish to know how can I add product with details and two or more images to my database and Later on in the product display page retrieve the product details and the two or more images I added before. Please any way I can do it and If you can for example illustrate it will be of great help to me.

based on your table structure, you insert 2 records into your image table, both of them with the same productID value.

Is this what you're talking about?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.