Now I am developing Wordpress websites and many of my clients are asking to create online calculators for their websites. Usually, it is required to create a calculator in the shortest possible time and therefore I decided that it was not advisable to create calculators from scratch and began to search for this for ready-made plugins. I looked through a bunch of plugins, but I could not make a choice. I hesitate between these plugins:

Have you tried these plugins, should you use them? What wordpress plugins for calculators can you recommend?
Thank!

The simplest and most convenient plug-ins from this list is https://wordpress.org/plugins/ucalc/. By the way, this plugin is based on an online service, so it can be used on other platforms, website designers and CMS, and not just Wordpress. . The plugin is really quite good compared to others that I tried. In addition, some other calculator plugins from the Wordpress catalog have not been updated for a long time and rarely release new features. And uCalc is constantly being developed and updated, new useful features are added. In addition, there is a great support.