Hi all,

I am wondering what is the best way to setup Ninject, ASP.NET Identity and Entity Framework? Normally (without Ninject) I would create my solution by separating the MVC project from Data project and things would work just well, but I can't really figure out the best way to add Ninject there.

Is there any good example out there? I would like to handle user authentication with roles on my ASP.NET MVC project and handle the data access via EF.
Thank You

Re: Question over Ninject, ASP.NET Identity and Entity Framework 80 80

Hi all,

I am wondering what is the best way to setup Ninject, ASP.NET Identity and Entity Framework? Normally (without Ninject) I would create my solution by separating the MVC project from Data project and things would work just well, but I can't really figure out the best way to add Ninject there.

Is there any good example out there? I would like to handle user authentication with roles on my ASP.NET MVC project and handle the data access via EF.
Thank You

my issue got solved!!

Re: Question over Ninject, ASP.NET Identity and Entity Framework 80 80

Ninject is quite outdated now. The current version of ASP.NET which is ASP.NET Core is using there own dependency injection. I would suggest you to use that version.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.19 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.