Hi all,

I am wondering what is the best way to setup Ninject, ASP.NET Identity and Entity Framework? Normally (without Ninject) I would create my solution by separating the MVC project from Data project and things would work just well, but I can't really figure out the best way to add Ninject there.

Is there any good example out there? I would like to handle user authentication with roles on my ASP.NET MVC project and handle the data access via EF.
Thank You

Hi all,

I am wondering what is the best way to setup Ninject, ASP.NET Identity and Entity Framework? Normally (without Ninject) I would create my solution by separating the MVC project from Data project and things would work just well, but I can't really figure out the best way to add Ninject there.

Is there any good example out there? I would like to handle user authentication with roles on my ASP.NET MVC project and handle the data access via EF.
Thank You

my issue got solved!!

Ninject is quite outdated now. The current version of ASP.NET which is ASP.NET Core is using there own dependency injection. I would suggest you to use that version.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.