I'd like to incorporate a payment gateway into flutter web. Payment UI is loaded in flutter web, but I'm not sure how to get callbacks from it.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I'm not familiar with Payment UI. Is it a specific payment system or are you just generically referring to something such as Braintree or Stripe?

It seems like you might want something such as https://pub.dev/packages/flutter_stripe?

I've done web API work with PayPal for shopping carts and subscriptions; it was a complicated API, but it was well documented. (This is something you'd expect from third-party digital banking tools.) I'm sure this will be a major undertaking. You could use Webviews from a web app instead, which would be much easier.

I also have a lot of experience with the PayPal API, but I also have experience with Braintree's API, which is on a whole different level, as it is designed for you to directly store credit card and customer information in your own database. As mentioned, Stripe is a competitor to Braintree, although Braintree is owned by PayPal.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.