Hi I'm new to this forum and I am looking for a little help.

I was wondering if someone could provide some code that allows someone to enter a message into a comment box, hit submit, and then that message is sent to an email account. I also have two text boxes above the larger comment box. One for the email address that the user would like to receive a reply email, and the other for the users name. I would like these two other pieces of information to also be contained in the email message.

i'm using Dreamweaver to design this web site, which is new for me. and I am hoping someone could help me here. thanks

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

System.Web.Mail.MailMessage mail = new System.Web.Mail.MailMessage();
mail.To = "whoyouwantmailtogoto@yoursite.com";
mail.From = "whoyouwantmailtoshowfrom@yoursite.com";
mail.Subject = "Subject";
mail.Body= "Message from " + txtboxName.Text +"<BR>"+"Email Address: " + txtboxEmailAddress.Text +"<BR>"+"Message: " + txtboxMessage.Text;
mail.BodyFormat = (System.Web.Mail.MailFormat.Html);
//mail.Send();
System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail.SmtpServer = "yourmailserver";
System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail.Send(mail);

We NEED Email receieveing Code.. becoz sending is too much easy...........lol
can we read emails in text form...

there is not difference in sending and receiving email code. from the given code you will receive email on speciified email id in mail.To property.

We NEED Email receieveing Code.. becoz sending is too much easy...........lol
can we read emails in text form...

asked me email cod for enter hi5

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.