Hi,
I am new for PHP and MySQL, plz guide me for beginning, tnx
Samad

try even reading a little bit. Larry Ullman has a good beginnign book for both PHP and Mysql.

"PHP and MySQL for dynamic Web Pages."

It assumes you know html but that you've nevver programmed in your life. So its a really good teachign manual.

Good suggestions. Now for another.

If you can't learn programming from a book. Most colleges offer courses for the web that will teach some if not all of the following to a basic degree.

PHP, html, xhtml, dhtml, JS, Perl, MySQL, oracle, ASP, .Net

hi i enter the site to ask the same i like to learn php and mysql before i start to learn i tell one of my friends that i can handel one of his projects and iam searching for good books to learn from >

i mostly recommend using the manuals (php manual,mysql manual ,...) which could be downloaded from their websites cuz the best way to learn something is to go to the source
h0p3 u f1nd ur w4y

i found (how to do every thing.....) is very usfull thaks for this book also i have download the manual as you said ... iam trying to write my first program with php

I learnt php/mysql from the book "How to do everything with php & mysql" by Vikram Vaswami. On amazon its like $30. Would recommend. Good for beginners as it covers php, mysql and apache individually then you look at some projects combining them. Only basic HTML knowlege is required.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.