Hello guys,

I've got my JSP set up so when I click on a href link it redirects it to a form, the form then takes in user information and has a html:submit and a html:cancel buttons. Actions are associated with these...

Anyway my question is that when a user clicks on the <html:submit> it causes a new page to load, which itself is a standard html page and shows the result of the user input. Is there a way to get a button on that page to redirect to another page... I've looked up <html:button> but not much useful information is located on the web for this.

Perhaps theres another approach to this?

Thanks,

John

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Yes, instead of submit create simple button and give it and action where to go after being pressed. Same think like "links"

Yeh given it an action is the hardest part, ive got a structs action called retrieveMe.do but I cant seem to get it to work. It appears that the action takes a javascript code.

Can you post some codes so we can see what you trying to do?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.