I want to create pdf from sql result and then also mail it or save it. Kindly advise.
I want any link to working example and code or simple code.

Thanks. :)

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I want to create pdf from sql result and then also mail it or save it. Kindly advise.
I want any link to working example and code or simple code.

Thanks. :)

Hii Leopardsag

I have posted a similar question. I amtrying to create PDF. I installed pdflib and enabled pdf related lines in the php.ini file
But no luck :(
If u hv any idea , do let me know

Thanks

Ok dear.
I have some examples but did not try yet. I intend to tonight and then i will post these in this thread for you. Lets help ourselves then. See you with couple of scripts soon.
Regards

Hi
Thanks in advance. I have seen ur personal site. It' gud.I liked the flash part especially.

Regards
Prati

Ok dear.
I have some examples but did not try yet. I intend to tonight and then i will post these in this thread for you. Lets help ourselves then. See you with couple of scripts soon.
Regards

hi, may i know ur example.i'm having same problem.

thanks in advance

If you were to do a search on Daniweb, you would find lots of previous posts on this topic. I have suggested HTML2PDF before so I will do it again. If you already have formatted output using well-written HTML (e.g. with closing tags), then this utility can use that to create a PDF. You don't need any special PDF commands (even though it does have a few that you can use). I find this a lot easier than having to specifically code something to construct a PDF.

If you were to do a search on Daniweb, you would find lots of previous posts on this topic. I have suggested HTML2PDF before so I will do it again. If you already have formatted output using well-written HTML (e.g. with closing tags), then this utility can use that to create a PDF. You don't need any special PDF commands (even though it does have a few that you can use). I find this a lot easier than having to specifically code something to construct a PDF.

thanks for reply

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.