Hello guys!

Anyone that has a framework of a calendar written in ASP.Net please share it with me. Or any site you know that provide free downloads of calendar framework. Thank you very much. Regards to everyone.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hello everyone!

I have modified a calendar in ASP.Net. Attached is the sample image of how it looks like. My question is, how will i remove the days of the previous month and next month on the currently displayed month. I have change the color but the fact that i do have different back color for weekend and weekdays so still it displays the days of the previous and next month. Is there a property that is used to remove the days of the previous and next month.
Another is to replace the navigation arrow for the months. Instead of > for next month, this will be replace by an arrow picture. Same case with the <. If you know please help.

Thank you very much. Cheers!

I don't know about the < and > since it's a text property, but to hide the other month numbers you can set the font size to 0 (here's 2 ways):

<asp:Calendar ID="Calendar1" runat="server" 
        OtherMonthDayStyle-Font-Size="0px" >
        <OtherMonthDayStyle Font-Size="0px" />
    </asp:Calendar>
commented: You deserve a +rep for this. I never realised it. +2

It didnt come to my mind that i have to set the font-size property to zero. what a stupid mind. hahaha. But still i do have problem since the color of DayStyle is highlighted it is viewed in other months. I'll find ways for it. hehehe...

I appreciate your help buddy. Thank you very much.

Have a look at this link. Check whether its usefull.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.