I am looking for someone to help with a project, skill set required : JAVA viz. J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC , J2ME, Web Services . If you have domain knowledge on IPTV or Video on Demand type of applications if will help. Middleware development is the major requirement for this.. Duration of project: minimum 12 months and may exceed. Project Start date: Sep 1st, 2007. Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

i WANT A MAJOR PROJECT TOPIC AND SYNOPSIS TILL SATURDAY(6TH SEP.). PLEASE HELP...........

commented: stupid homework kiddo -4

This forum is meant for discussing programming languages in addition to exchanging code and algorithms. However, it has become a problem where too many students are posting homework problems expecting a quick solution without ever trying for themselves. Not only does this constitute cheating, but it is very discouraging, frustrating, and annoying to everyone who takes valuable time to answer programming support questions.

Though we are all here to help, please don't expect quick solutions to your homework. We'll help you get started, exchange algorithm ideas, how-to's, etc. but only if you show that you're willing to put in effort as well.

For more information about this, click this link or this link.

Thanks for understanding and for your cooperation! These rules are here to make DaniWeb a student-friendly place to learn.

I do not think there is anything else to say...

Problem with your post is that we just can't help you, if you would have thought about telling us your level of expertise in Java and the fields / domain in which you have some experience with may be we could have at least given some suggestions, but you expect us to just magically come up with a project topic for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.