Hello sir,

I m need of help regarding form validation using ajax.I need a sample code.It should be like when i have two text fields without entering the first one when i keep the mouse in to the second text box it should say in the red mark as in the right hand side of text box..

please help me

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

and also search it yourself in google and iy provides you with amazing things, really!

Congratulations, you came up number 5, ie. The fifth ranked forum post in Google for this very topic. Congratulations, and thanks for suggesting Google.

Hi,
->I need a help regarding form validation.
->when i click the submit without entering the first field,it must show star(*) like this.
->pls provide me the sample code.

Thank u.

<span id=fooerror style="color:red;"></span><input type=text name=foo id=foo onblur="if(this.value.length<1){document.getElementByID('fooerror').innerHTML='*';alert('Error\n I must learn the difference between asking for someone to help and asking for someone to do it for me.')}">
commented: Offensive code :/ -1

lol @ alert (vsmash)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.