Hi friends,

I am new bie to programming.This is my first project.so the tecnical terms i am not familier.

I am doing one small project with Eclipse Europa,jsp , EJB. with XDoclet, weblogic server

I first created all my jsp files as one project.Then i created one enterprise application project with XDocklet , after that i imported all the jsp files using import option in eclipse.

I imported EJB pakcges into jsp and created session

HeadHome home = null;
   Head remote =null;

at development time i am not getting any problem.after deployment when i try to run the jsp files i am getting error of

Compilation of 'C:\bea\weblogic81\samples\domains\examples\.\examplesServer\.wlnotdelete\extract\examplesServer_loginProcess_WebContent_login\jsp_servlet\_jsppages\__testing.java' failed:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 C:\bea\weblogic81\samples\domains\examples\.\examplesServer\.wlnotdelete\extract\examplesServer_loginProcess_WebContent_login\jsp_servlet\_jsppages\__testing.java:20: package order.headsess does not exist
probably occurred due to an error in /jspPages/testing.jsp line 8:
<%@page import = "order.headsess.*" %>

C:\bea\weblogic81\samples\domains\examples\.\examplesServer\.wlnotdelete\extract\examplesServer_loginProcess_WebContent_login\jsp_servlet\_jsppages\__testing.java:51: cannot resolve symbol
probably occurred due to an error in /jspPages/testing.jsp line 21:
HeadHome home = null;

C:\bea\weblogic81\samples\domains\examples\.\examplesServer\.wlnotdelete\extract\examplesServer_loginProcess_WebContent_login\jsp_servlet\_jsppages\__testing.java:52: cannot resolve symbol
probably occurred due to an error in /jspPages/testing.jsp line 22:
Head remote =null;

C:\bea\weblogic81\samples\domains\examples\.\examplesServer\.wlnotdelete\extract\examplesServer_loginProcess_WebContent_login\jsp_servlet\_jsppages\__testing.java:226: cannot resolve symbol
probably occurred due to an error in /jspPages/testing.jsp line 96:
home =HeadUtil.getHome(env);

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full compiler error(s):
C:\bea\weblogic81\samples\domains\examples\.\examplesServer\.wlnotdelete\extract\examplesServer_loginProcess_WebContent_login\jsp_servlet\_jsppages\__testing.java:20: package order.headsess does not exist
import order.headsess.*; //[ /jspPages/testing.jsp; Line: 8]
^
C:\bea\weblogic81\samples\domains\examples\.\examplesServer\.wlnotdelete\extract\examplesServer_loginProcess_WebContent_login\jsp_servlet\_jsppages\__testing.java:51: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class HeadHome 
  HeadHome home = null; //[ /jspPages/testing.jsp; Line: 21]
  ^
C:\bea\weblogic81\samples\domains\examples\.\examplesServer\.wlnotdelete\extract\examplesServer_loginProcess_WebContent_login\jsp_servlet\_jsppages\__testing.java:52: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class Head 
  Head remote =null; //[ /jspPages/testing.jsp; Line: 22]
  ^
C:\bea\weblogic81\samples\domains\examples\.\examplesServer\.wlnotdelete\extract\examplesServer_loginProcess_WebContent_login\jsp_servlet\_jsppages\__testing.java:226: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable HeadUtil 
        home =HeadUtil.getHome(env); //[ /jspPages/testing.jsp; Line: 96]
              ^
4 errors

Fri Oct 26 01:40:14 GMT+08:00 2007

pls help me to sort out my prob

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Are you still facing problem. Send your directory structure

Are you still facing problem. Send your directory structure

Thank you for your replay...

The problem is solved.Problem is due to the reference in j2ee Reference settings

thank you

Priya

Hi friends,

I am new bie to programming.This is my first project.so the tecnical terms i am not familier.

I am doing one small project with Eclipse Europa,jsp , EJB. with XDoclet, weblogic server

I first created all my jsp files as one project.Then i created one enterprise application project with XDocklet , after that i imported all the jsp files using import option in eclipse.

I imported EJB pakcges into jsp and created session

HeadHome home = null;
   Head remote =null;

at development time i am not getting any problem.after deployment when i try to run the jsp files i am getting error of

Compilation of 'C:\bea\weblogic81\samples\domains\examples\.\examplesServer\.wlnotdelete\extract\examplesServer_loginProcess_WebContent_login\jsp_servlet\_jsppages\__testing.java' failed:
probably occurred due to an error in /jspPages/testing.jsp line 8:
<%@page import = "order.headsess.*" %>

probably occurred due to an error in /jspPages/testing.jsp line 21:
HeadHome home = null;

probably occurred due to an error in /jspPages/testing.jsp line 22:
Head remote =null;

probably occurred due to an error in /jspPages/testing.jsp line 96:
home =HeadUtil.getHome(env);

Full compiler error(s):
import order.headsess.*; //[ /jspPages/testing.jsp; Line: 8]
^
symbol  : class HeadHome 
  HeadHome home = null; //[ /jspPages/testing.jsp; Line: 21]
  ^
symbol  : class Head 
  Head remote =null; //[ /jspPages/testing.jsp; Line: 22]
  ^
symbol  : variable HeadUtil 
        home =HeadUtil.getHome(env); //[ /jspPages/testing.jsp; Line: 96]
              ^
4 errors

Fri Oct 26 01:40:14 GMT+08:00 2007

pls help me to sort out my prob

May be you are using a incompatible version of java. Ex if u r using weblogic 8.1 then you should use jdk 1.4 and not java 5. Even if you are using jdk5, you have option to set the "Compiler Complience Level" in eclipse (if u r using eclipse).

May be you are using a incompatible version of java. Ex if u r using weblogic 8.1 then you should use jdk 1.4 and not java 5. Even if you are using jdk5, you have option to set the "Compiler Complience Level" in eclipse (if u r using eclipse).

Congratz you just bumped 2 years old thread and added no valuable contribution. Sorry...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.