I want to run an infinite loop,as soon as my web server start up.I can write php loop but how i start it from the start of the server without user request for starting.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Make a index.php and write:

<? while(true) {} ?>

Why do you need this?

what was the need for this, if the problem is solved please mark the thread as solved

commented: Don't bump 2 year old threads. It's annoying. -1

what was the need for this, if the problem is solved please mark the thread as solved

I would rather ask what was the need for this post of yours? You dragged up a two year old thread to ask that it be marked solved?

You've done this recently on several threads that you did not even contribute to. I fail to see how that is helpful and only serves to bump old threads for no reason.

Member Avatar for diafol

Looks like he wants some cheap solved kudos. *sigh*

Looks like he wants some cheap solved kudos. *sigh*

thanks for the good innovative idea of yours.!!I will consider it seriously :)

I would rather ask what was the need for this post of yours? You dragged up a two year old thread to ask that it be marked solved?

You've done this recently on several threads that you did not even contribute to. I fail to see how that is helpful and only serves to bump old threads for no reason.

hey sorry for that..it seems that i wasted my lots of time doing that..i got to see lots of threads satisfactorily answered but still lying as unsolved, i thought asking to mark the thread as solved to the creator of the thread will sort out out these things in some way..because i didn't see any moderation for these so old threads so far..
But its fine now, to see you, there must be something in your mind for these things also.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.