I'd just like to start this thread by saying that I have absolutely NO knowledge of PHP what so ever. I do mostly C++, C#, and Java. But my dad is having a problem so I am posting this as a favor.

My dad has his business run pretty much by PHP scripts on his server. People buy the software and they payment info is sent to his server, where everything is processed and a serial number is sent out.

He's not really sure what happened but now there is an error is one of the scripts. It says something about UniCode Normalization unsuccessful on an ASCII file(or input, not sure).

Any ideas why?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

that is like asking us to perform open heart surgery whilst wearing a blindfold?

can u post some sample code?

don't have the code, or access to it really. i was just kinda hoping someone else has run into this before and might know the problem off the top of the head.

if you get chance to take a look at the code you should pick it up quite quickly as it is very c oriented and syntaxed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.