Analyze, design, and document a simple program that utilizes a good design process and incorporates sequential, selection and repetitive programming statements as well as at least one function call and the use of at least one array. Each of these items (sequential code, at least one selection statement, at least one loop, at least one function call, at least one array and associated processing of the array) is required, and must be present in code.
Also design a program that will allow a user to input a list of family members along with their age and state where they reside. Determine and print the average age of your family and print the names of anyone who live in Texas. You may assume that there are no more than 100 living relatives in your family.
Project Deliverables:

•The first delivery is the project plan which provides your problem statements, problem analysis, and how it will comply with the project specifications.

•The final delivery will be your completed project design along with your code comments and comprehensive test plan.
I know a test plan is just redoing the code with different variables but first I must master the code to do the test

Declare a main module
Initialize an array fn of two dimension character. fn[100][50];
Declare an array of character. char state[100];
Initialize another array c and Initialize to low
Declare another array age.
Input total number of records in n
Input value for array fn, age and state in a Loop till n

Calculate the total age in the avg variable
Print total average by dividing the avg by n
Loop until n
compare the value of state to "lowa" or "LOWA"
Print value which fulfills the condition

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

So... in what way may we help you?

Ok my problem is I dont know where to put words, like input write, set, and besides declaring the main module I should be declaring something else. It just do not look like examples of pseudocode in my book. I did it this way so I could have every function in it but was told it is wrong that I have to declare, input or what goes with the function. Did I lose you? I'm lost too.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.