> how i can develop my own programming language that will fullfills all the requirements of the present industry
Scala already exists, and it's a beast. :D It sounds like you want to create a *real* language as opposed to a toy for learning language design and implementation. Start by finding a need for it. Lots of people write their own pet language that never takes off because there's no reason to use it.
Well, at some point you're going to need to do the following...
- define syntax
- define semantics
- write a formal grammar
- write a compiler/interpreter
Also, if you want your language to actually be used,
- port to a variety of popular systems
- have a genuinely good idea and reason for making a new language
- have something new to offer or do what is already done better
- provide support for writing all kinds of domain-specific apps... a standard library