I'm not entirely sure if this thread belongs here, or in "JavaScript / DHTML / AJAX".
Anyway. I have a bit of a problem here, hoping that a kind soul might be able to help.

On one of the webpages for the site I'm developing I have a bunch of ASP.Net Ajax action going on, and also some jQuery action.

Here the problem:
If I first click on the link leading to the contact-form, which is shown in a jQuery/CSS popup, then close the popup and then select an item in a ListBox with AutoPostBack enabled.
I recieve the javascript error "Sys.ArgumentTypeException: Object of type 'Sys._Application' cannot be converted to type 'Sys._Application'. Parametername: instance."

If I choose to not debug, the brower loads the full page of the contact-form instead of executing the codebehind-method for the listbox.

Now, I've been google'ing for this error message. But the closest thing I get is that this error is releted to SmartNavigation.
However, that method is depricated, and basically not existing, in .NET 3.5.

<bump>

commented: bump -1
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.