ok there is no replay

come on

need some help here to start with it

I also have the same question but with an addition. I also want to know a good site where i can get some help. Right now i am studying
ASP.NET in 21 Days
By Chris Payne
but its not a good one. Even the codes given in it are not working. I dont know whether the problem is with the code or the .Net Framework installed.

mar7aba reham
how r u ?
i found thet the best place to start from is www.w3schools.com this is agood way to start from after thatu can find alot of tutorials in the internet also about a books i really didnot try any books for asp.net cause im going with XML and JAVA these days and i will let asp.net for better time ^_^ good luck but i will try to get for you a good book nae from my asp.net friends
bye

Fine TJ. How r u doing?
Thanks a lot . I thought no one's going to answer me. But you did. I'll definitely try w3schools which i have already seen for javascript and html. Then I'll let you know. whether I got any help or not.

hello

this is my question i want to know the best book to start learning ASP.NET and lets say that i dont have any idea about asp or asp.net so i want to know a goob book to start with and learn from it asp.net and i have another Question do i have to know asp to learn asp.net or its gonna be just easier.

Thnx

just buy a black book

just buy a black book

Thanks for that absolutely useless comment to dredge up this old thread, Ankit. I'm sure everyone appreciates your contribution.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.