I really wish I had someone to work on this project in person, it's not like this is something I would really like to share with everyone.

It's a brain scheme that I found with PHP. I would like to keep it a Top-Secret Platform OS.

mschroeder commented: Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-That's all folks! +0

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

What will this "Top Secret" platform need to be able to do?

What will this "Top Secret" platform need to be able to do?

Technically I'm getting the jist of your reply in the idea that I am asking for someone to do something for me??

It's not what I need it to be able to do, it's what I am going to be putting together and what it will be basically capable of doing.

I don't know why I posted it the way I did. Technically what I am looking to do is find a few friends or what ever that would be interested in helping me with a project that I am going to try and keep top-secret it's not really top-secret, but when I'm done that's what most people would consider it.

I won't say what it is. But in a topiced phrase, it's an internet based top-level domain with a private intranet iframed in php.

i give up, i shouldn't use rip-off artist web schemes for developement at all... I guess I'll just get a job and let the whores keep raking $10000000 dollar ideas into the cess pool of worthlessness;

hundred's of useless websites grace the face of the world wide web of public domain's and sites. not one has any politically correct information or resourcefulness. this site is a great idea, great layout, but hundred's of people that aren't working on anything worth any good, i'm mean, they are, but they're not. everyone seems like laughing hyena that got a scrap and ran-off, dropped it cause it wasn't anything, and left.

look at this perspective, take every "single" one of these posts, put them together, build a project board - if they know what it is offering them, everyone here, that stops by and signs-up, and other's would instantly have a position of employment, it could create a taxed-income for ever.. Only, I still don't think anyone would know what they we're doing. Either way, if I think you can help out with it, I let you in on it. Other than that, I got ton's of projects that come before that one.. or atleast three -

commented: Rambling gibberish like this doesn't really have a place in the technical forums. -4

What are your time requirements (e.g. time to spent on the project in hours/day or hours/week) ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.