Member Avatar for diafol

I seem to remember a friends and fiends feature (or was this on another site?).

While the friends/contacts feature still exists. It would be nice to have a "git-list". There's quite a few people I've helped over the last few years who never bothered to reply/mark the thread solved etc. I can't keep track of them all, so a git-list would be useful. If I saw a post requesting help and found that that particular git was on my list, I could happily ignore said git.

Not that I'm a praise-junkie or anything, but these guys end up wasting a lot of other people's time.

BTW: if you don't have the word 'git' in your dictionary - here's one I found - "rotter: a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible":icon_biggrin:

Salem commented: select username from * where postcount == 1 and replies > 0; ETOOMANYROWS; +0

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

You are suggesting a blackball list? Or a hit list? Just because someone doesn't mark the thread solved, reply, or post a thank-you doesn't mean your post was not helpful or unread. Of all the 10 thousand threads I have posted in only 1500 of them were marked solved, or roughly 15%. Are you saying the other 85% should be on my hit list?

>Are you saying the other 85% should be on my hit list?
[sarcasm]
Of course not. That's silly. You should put everyone who doesn't bow down and kiss your feet on the ignore list! Stupid retarded pleebs who don't know their place deserve it. I mean really, don't they realize that we're the most awesomesauce d00ds on the planet and they should frame our posts after thanking us profusely for our time?!
[/sarcasm]

Member Avatar for diafol

Ad - yeah why not! Narue - I agree totally!

Humbug

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.