Good news to all you TechTalk guests who don't want to go through the hassle of signing up with us! Email activation is no longer required before you can start posting.

What does this mean? It means that all you have to do is give us a username, your email, and a password, and then happy posting! Enjoy!! :)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Ahh. Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I just want to inform everyone this is no longer the case. Due to spammers, and way too many bouncing emails in my inbox, email confirmation is currently required for new members.

When I signed up, I didnt confirm my email address ... but it still did gave me previllages to post. I dont know how it does right now ...

If you happened to have emailed me saying you were having a problem with activating your account, I might have manually activated it for you. I'm pretty sure that you registered long after I changed the policy. :)

yeah ! but I'm pretty sure I didnt confirm the registration.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.