Hover your mouse over the [icode]

[code] tags on this thread and you will see a popup with the otherwise hidden code that the OP instended to post. It can only be viewed, it can not be otherwise copied to the clipboard.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

It was the op's fault. He did this:

[TEX] [icode]

[code]

blahblah...horrible code.

[/code] [/icode][/TEX]

So the TEX-engine tried to parse it, but failed as you can imagine :)
btw: I've edited the thread you were referring to

I hate ALL devices where rolling the mouse over something causes something to happen. They should be banished from the web.

They are now listed as not being Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant for dyslexia and quadriplegia (where computers are used to communicate). This means that all websites that use mouseover devices (including ads on these sites) do not comply with the ADA.

The ADA -- I agree. They make my teeth hurt too.

I also think flash sites should be banned, to, as well as automatic music and video, and flashing ads.

The ADA -- I agree. They make my teeth hurt too.

I also think flash sites should be banned, to, as well as automatic music and video, and flashing ads.

Don't forget the abundant use of the color purple.

Don't forget the abundant use of the color purple.

Worse, after the movie by that name any use of the colour purple should be considered racist!

Was signed, the ACLU.

OMG! I didn't know that -- guess I'll have to burn all my wife's purple cloths, toss away her purple nail polish, and repaint our purple bathroom. Make my house PC :)

>> OMG! I didn't know that -- guess I'll have to burn all my wife's purple cloths, toss away her purple nail polish, and repaint our purple bathroom. Make my house PC :) <<

No, not needed, you only need to make sure not to exaggerate the amount of purple on a website.

>> The ADA -- I agree. They make my teeth hurt too.

the American Dental Association? they should be able to help you with that, i think...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.