So sorry the site has been down for a few hours this early morning. It happened when it was time to switch the clocks back (the servers didn't like that), and James was on a flight to New York to come visit me.

The site appears to be working for me now but I notice no one has posted in 6 hours. Hmm ...

Votes + Comments
Merry Christmas Dani and here is a little present: a red light in your rep.list, to make it more .christ.masy. no.punt intended, just love.codeorder.:)
Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by blud

So sorry the site has been down for a few hours this early morning. It happened when it was time to switch the clocks back (the servers didn't like that) ...

After 50 years you'd think someone would have figured out the DST switch by now! :icon_rolleyes:

Edited by WaltP: n/a

I run my servers in UTC without DST. Problem solved. But I don't use them to host a forum or anything else timerelated for that matter.

Edited by Nick Evan: n/a

The server time wasn't the issue, it was the javascript stuff she was using for the forum software :D

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.