Contributors
Replies
Views
3 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Dani

We've been having huge server issues all day today. I'm really sorry. I'll try to find your misplaced posts in the database. Things are just wonky today.

Votes + Comments
Gasp, no desert for you! :D

I'm incredibly sorry. We had some server glitches this morning that left the database out of sync, and I just can't find your missing posts in the database. Perhaps if you give me something to search on ...?

No worries on the posts, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anthing wrong.. Thanks for getting back me.

I'm really sorry ... There are a few threads about it when it was going on this morning. Things were all sorts of a mess :-P Finally got things settled down, but sorry, I can't find your posts :( I feel really terrible.

Dont be sorry.. like I said I was just worried I did something wrong.Besides I was posting around 4 in the morning after an all night coding session... I could have been type gibberish. B)

If you miss any post, you should check your email inbox for email email from Daniweb. Because daniweb authority delates any post that goes out of Daniweb policy & rules. You should be notified about delation of any of your post.

Edited by zubaer_ahammed: extend

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.